Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Immodest Mouse

Back in the diznay, I was quite the indie music buff. What bored, nerdy white teenager who enjoyed music wasn't? Now for every good indie band, there exist somewhere on the order of five to eighty bazillion shitty bands. Modest Mouse was one such band that I kept running into. The sound was somewhat of a mix between thay of a whale humping and an audio recording of a bathroom stall in a poorly ventilated dive bar during happy hour. Interesting, but on the whole, really not that enjoyable.

Well girl, you've come a long way. They're quite the thing now, and let me tell you, they've entirely sold out to their loyal drunken marine emetologist fan base.

Where did that come from?

...

Oh well, more of what you really came for!












And last, but not etc. etc.,



Someone take the internet away from me :(

'k, bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Koobs said...

I can't tell if you are saying you like them now that they sold out to their other fans. Yes, no? See my comment on the post below this one too. I got a tip for you in my pocket, but I can't reach it on account of my arthritis...

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home