Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Programming

After rereading Stephen Nealson's awesome tech-thriller Cryptonomicon, I've been inspired to pick up programming again. I've started to touch up and publish my notes and exercises from the book C Progamming Language (the original intent of this site), which you can read here. I have a lot of catching up to do with the whole tech scene(four years in the real world is about 200 in the tech world), but I have a bunch of free time, so why not.

It has been beastly hot out lately, so I've been forced to do all my golfing in the morning. This has required that I abandon my former sleep schedule which found me rolling out of bed at the ass crack of noon, and passing out around 5 a.m. I find it amusing that golf has been able to motivate me to do this, while school never could. But as I see it, truth is eternal, while golf (at the moment) exists only from 7-12 a.m. So there.

5 Comments:

Blogger SomethingInMyEye said...

HAHAHA I've FOUND YOU AT LAST!!! I might need to subpoena you. My # is (703)569-6865. I'll tell you all about it. XOXOXOXOXOX
Claire

6:56 PM  
Blogger Koobs said...

Holy criznap! i didn't know you have a blog! I love it. This makes my day the bestest ever. Did you visit that kitten page I posted?

11:32 AM  
Blogger mittens said...

Word. Those were some fat cats. I found that if you click on every picture on the right, you win! It's like taking a standardized test, if you don't know the answer, just choose D.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh! You resurrected your blog! OK, not all that recently (apparently I'm not to quick on the uptake), but what a pleasant surprise! My burning question: are you going to write poetry?

--Catherine J.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

refinance home mortgage home equity loans

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home