Monday, July 04, 2005

Ick

Sympathy post. 400 hands, -$1300. Single worst day of poker in my life. I've had bad streaks of cards before, and heard others bitch about them incessantly. But now I know what a bad day is. None of my big pocket pairs held up, or if they did they took the blinds, none of my straight or flush draws came in, every time I hit top pair I'd be outkicked by one, or some guy would river some weird two pair, and that doesn't help when you get AK/AQ/AJ about 50 times. Six-max tables are wild to begin with, and I can't complain, because these are the same guys padding my pockets, but WTF.

I took my brother to War of the Worlds, and wasn't expecting much. Enough said.

I'm sure everyone is excited for the Fourth tomorrow, but as far as I'm concerned, it's just one day I can't play golf on (stupid tournaments). I think I'll throw my computer in the trash can, rent Bridges Over Madison County, get myself a gallon tub of chocolate ice-cream, and just pig out. Because I deserve it girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home