Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Picture Time!

I finally got around to downloading the pictures from my cellphone. The picture quality is surprisingly good. Sadly, my series on Johny K's belly were destroyed by same. Anyways, I proudly present, La Galerie Magnifique De Josh

Here's the cake P. Wod made for our last seminar. <3 u P. Wod!



I know we've all asked ourselves recently.. why Tim? Why. Parables in the Bible aren't simply to be ignored (think Sampson).



This picture was taken shortly after the Thesis party, but before Alan had gracefully relieved himself in the bushes of the smoker's patio in front of Anne Neumayr and Bernadette Coughlin. The latter upended my spit cup onto Keeler's lap in what I presume to be a preemptive strike. Here the evidence.



Were a straight line originating from PiePie's glasses and traveling down his line-of-sight to be drawn in true John Madden commentary style, it would fall lovingly and tenderly upon the offscreen visage of one Rebecca R. Shapiro. Awwww.



My shrine to section 3 philosophy in the library w/ PiePie.



Fly free Patty Mac! Your Canadian brothers now openly accept your lifestyle.



This has the makings of a hot Carl's Jr. commercial.



Really, who hasn't seen this before. Dirty girls.



Gabe, Jimmy, Koobs, the Kaisers and myself shooting up the Upper Ojai (represent!). Here is Gabe manning up on a clay pigeon.



My home-away-from-home in the last days...



The regulars! Terry, Bob, Pat and Big Al.



Santa and Big Al in the House Rockers debut.



Manning up after finals.



BDun getting all up in my grill.



Die Sarah. Note my striking resemblance to a wet gopher.



The neato MGM Tiger and his mancake handler.



Another shot of the Tiger.



The gang drunken bowling in the early hours of the morning at the Palms.



Pat only minutes later...



And no picture post would be complete without busting out the cute. Christmas Kitty!



And puppy love!



And finally, myself at the moment, ready for some hot bed loving. Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Prophet said...

look at those cute mittens...

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home