Sunday, September 25, 2005

Drunken Spanish Minstrel

Last night at Heavy J's party, the heavenly muse of OG Light moved me to record this sweet little number on Christo's 8-track. I think the hushed giggling and background partying add a certain character and ambiance sadly lacking in many of today's professional recordings.

And so I now have to have an 8-track recorder. I'm tempted to post the remaining tracks of Chris and I's fresh new demo CD, tentatively entitled "Classical Ass Volume 1: pwning n00bs", but maybe the world isn't ready for our work just yet. This will have to do for now.

In related news, I'm taking lessons from Carlos again. And that's kinda sexy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Koobs said...

you left out the vodka shower part

and

enjoy....

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/Files-2741951/Bad-Cat-Jump.wmv

2:28 PM  
Blogger Prophet said...

nice recording!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home