Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Homestyle

I've been all moved into my apartment in Ojai for a week now. I'm not sure how long this whole setup will last. Most days I end up feeling like an aged paraplegic, and similarly, thoughts of ending it all occur frequently. Just kidding. But the life of an online poker pro is not high on the list of Generally Fun Things To Do. Sleeping in is a hot bonus though.

Darren is talking of leaving soon for Europe, so things definately feel like they're up in the air. Thoughts of heading back to school in hopes of achieving more gainful employment are sporadically assaulting my glazed conciousness. Until then.

So I just spent five minutes thining of something interesting to say. I'll get back to you on that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Prophet said...

what about the golfing prospect?

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home