Monday, December 26, 2005

...

I had a nice long post written out, and blogger ate it. So. To summarize.

Very bored, eating a lot, not playing as much poker as I'd like but have been doing ok, I bought a sweet new laptop, and have otherwise been wasting my time in various unproductive pursuits.

My grandmother made it home to us, but suffered another stroke a few weeks ago. The doctor in the intensive care attempted a sort of passive euthenasia without consulting us, by removing her feeding tube, and we only found out several days after he did this. We had her removed to a private nursing facility. She doesn't seem aware of much, and is living off artificial support. Say a prayer for our family.

Unless something happens, I'll be flying back to LA on January 6th.


1 Comments:

Blogger Nevermore said...

Will pray for your G-Ma. Hope you had a Blessed Christmas and will have a none too sober New Year. I'll be back on the 4th, see you then.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home